CEM corporate sponsors help develop versatile engineers who make a global impact.
Financial support of our students and programs maximizes our ability to reach more students, develop innovative engineers, and better respond to industry needs.
Together we’ll continue to educate and strengthen the next generation of engineering leaders.
CEM students benefit from corporate sponsorships and participation in a variety of ways—including connecting with your company for career and academic advice.
A strategic growth initiative has identified immediate and ongoing needs that will strengthen and propel global advancement and our continued success. Our generous corporate sponsors provide support, insight, and development in the following areas:
- Student groups such as Beta Tau and Construction Engineers of the Future
- Community service projects
- Senior design projects
- Internship program
- Development of new courses
- Technology upgrades
- Visiting lecturers and guest speakers
- Early career faculty development
- Funding for national and international conference travel and participation
- Participation in campus events
- Strategic and targeted marketing efforts
Corporate Sponsor Benefits
|Benefit||Black Level $3,000||Gold Level $5,000||Platinum Level $10,000|
|Membership to Purdue University President's Council and associated events/activities|
|Priority invitation to participate in employer seminars, visiting lectures, & guest speaker events|
|Logo placement on the CEM website with hyperlink to industry website (or recruiting page)|
|Reserved table at the annual Spring Internship Banquet (subject to event restrictions)|
|Advertising on division promotional materials and LCD screens located in CEM facilities|
|Priority invitation to participate in Senior Design Reviews|
|CEM Internships Annual Report*|
|Industry marketing materials and CEM advertising banner in CEM recruiting suite|
|Priority invitation for participation and branding of long term projects and new initiatives|
|Branding of community service and Senior Design projects|
|Employer-sponsored seminar or workshop to be coordinated on campus or via video conference at any time of year (subject to event restrictions)|
*CEM Internships Annual Report
1. Placement statistics
2. Director of Internships summer site visits
3. Student site visits during semester
4. Industry speakers during semester
5. Announcement of new sponsorship firms
Corporate sponsors are instrumental to the success of our student engineers and the sustainability of the construction industry.
Companies interested in becoming a corporate sponsor may make a one-time or annual donation at Purdue Giving. Your generous support will:
- Prepare students for future employment and leadership
- Continue to expand and improve our services and facilities
- Create new opportunities for seminars and student access to the industry
- Help connect students and faculty with sponsor companies through internship visits, alumni events, and more